Meet the Ponies
About the Party Room
The western theme fills the Party Room from corner to corner. From the decorative tables to the murals covering the walls, you'll be transported to the wild, wild west.
When it comes to the party meal, we do all the work for you - from preparing to serving the meal, even cleaning up afterwards! We provide the food and beverages according to the Party Package you've selected. We also provide paper plates, cups, napkins, and hand cleaning wipes.
The party room holds a maximum of 24 people, adults plus children. If your party will have more than 24 people, please call 763-441-0276 to discuss other options.
Pony Party Policies
All parties except Trail Rides can accommodate children ages 1 year to 16 years of age within our weight limits. For each party package, three different sizes of horses are always available for riders weighing up to 150 lbs.
Maximum of 10 children per party. Trail Rides are limited to 6 children.
All participants in any Pony Party Place event must fill out a Permission Slip and Liability Waiver. Please print, fill out, and bring with you to your event.
For your information, please read the Minnesota Livestock Activities Statute.
How to Book a Party
- Call and reserve a date and time for your pony party.
- Mail a $50 deposit to us within a week of the party date and time. Please mail your check to:
16978 70th Street NE
Elk River, MN 55330
- Two days before the party date, Terri will contact you to go over the details.
- On the day of the party, pay the remaining balance due before the start of the party. Bring filled out Permission Slip and Liability Waivers for each participant.
In case of illness, cancellation must be made by 8:00 a.m. on the day of the party.
Our parties include the whole family but riding activities focus on children.
What to Wear
- Long pants
- Sturdy boots or shoes (tennis shoes are fine, but no shoes that have an open toe or that might fall off the foot)
- Helmets: you may wear your own, or borrow one of our helmets
- Dress for the weather
Horses and ponies grow winter coats which means they are ready for cold weather.
If you have a party during the winter months, you should wear your winter coat, too. And be sure to have on sweaters and warm pants under your winter coat. You also need a warm hat and winter gloves.
When you're dressed warmly in the winter, you'll enjoy your party with the ponies!
When it rains, the party is still on. We will plan weather-appropriate activities. When the weather is nice, pony rides are outside in the riding ring. When the weather is cold, pony rides are held in the indoor ring in the barn. If the riding trail is too muddy, we'll have fun in the indoor ring.