Terri Taylor has a lifetime of experience riding and teaching the rules and regulations of the western equitation ring. Her energy and enthusiam make each lesson a fun learning experience.
Terri teaches all abilities at all ages and takes beginners starting at age 5 years and up. There are weight restrictions for adults - up to 150 lbs. only. Lessons include:
Basics in western equitation
Lessons are held in either the outdoor ring or the indoor ring. Lessons included a trail ride.
Half-hour private lesson: $35
One hour private lesson: $55
To sign up for a lesson call Terri at 763-441-0276. (Sorry, we do not email or text. We are outside all day taking care of the farm.)
Bring with you to the first lesson:
- Cash or check made out to TERRI TAYLOR.(We are a small business and can't afford PayPal and credit card fees. Thank you for understanding.)
- Print and fill out a Permission Slip and Waiver of Liability for your riding student. Bring this filled out form to your lesson.
- Student should be dressed in long pants and wear sturdy boots or shoes (tennis shoes are fine, but no shoes that have an open toe or that might fall off the foot). Students must wear helmets. You may wear your own, or borrow one of our helmets.
Leave the busy city behind for the peaceful countryside and vistas of the Mississippi River. Our horses enjoy open fields during the day and a cozy barn at night.
Our monthly boarding fee includes the following:
- Box stall
- Pasture turn out with daily hay and grain
- Pasture turn out with loafing sheds
- Excellent location
We are located 35 minutes from downtown Minneapolis, 45 minutes from downtown St. Paul. Freeway all the way makes for a fast and easy drive.
Two nearby park systems with miles of horse trails
Drive 15 minutes to Crow-Hasssen Park Reserve (open all year) or 20 minutes to Elm Creek Park Reserve.
There's plenty of room for trailer parking.
For details and pricing, call 763-441-0276.
"My daughter takes riding lessons here, and i couldn't be happier with her progress. Terry is an amazing teacher!" - Jena